Sunday, December 20, 2009

Snow

Despite temperatures well below freezing and this area's reputation for precipitation, we have only had one snow flurry this season. I watched it, mesmerized, as it danced by my window. In hopes that it will chose to return, I present to you:

Snow, by Etsy:

Snow Flake Necklace in Antiqued Silver by Peaches4me

Winter Cheer Print by sarahjanestudio

Snow on the Pines Earrings with Blue Fire Moonstone by Peaches4me
Embroidery Patterns Winter Wonderland Snowflakes by SeptemberHouse

Holiday Gingerbread Cookies - Snowflakes by thePiceDeResistance
Chilly Owls Print by StephanieFizer
Christmas Cardinals Wine Glasses Set of 2 by marywibi
Christmas Past Chatter Blocks by ClassyNSassy

1 comment:

  1. Great finds! We haven't had much snow here in Vancouver either.
    Hope you had a Merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete