Friday, November 20, 2009

Feature Friends

I have many gifted friends, and some have their own Etsy shops. Today I'm going to show you the work of SariesXpressions. Sarah and I go to the same church and got to know eachother through community group. She is an amazing artist, utilizing upcycled cabinet doors, stamping, painting, buttons...anything that strikes her fancy. Here's some of my favorite pieces from her shop:
My current favorite is Little Birds - Original Recycled Kitchen Wood Drawer. I love the contrast and simplicity.

This one is gorgeous. Stormy Sail - Original Acrylic

This one is adorable. I've seen it in person, and it's the cutest thing. Pussy Cat - Original Recycled Cabinet Art

One of the first times we hung out with Sarah and her husband David we watched The Birds, so naturally that's what came to mind when I saw The Birds - Original Recycled Kitchen Wood Cabinet Art - though not nearly so terrifying.

I love the unique shape to this one, not to mention the metallic paint. Poppies - Original Recycled Solid Wood Cabinet

SariesXpressions also makes the sweetest cards, scrapbook kits (she made me a pre-made scrapbook for my birthday, it is beautiful), children's art, and takes custom orders. Her work is amazing, I put it to the test with a crazy card order and she exceeded my expectations. Check out her store!

No comments:

Post a Comment