Friday, November 27, 2009

Trimming the Tree

It's time to trim the tree! I am a huge fan of vintage and mid century modern style ornaments, so this post was a lot of fun to gather items for. I love the colors, the details, the delicacy of these items. So, without further adieu:

Etsy presents: Vintage ornaments

RoberaGrove brings us these beauties:

This 1950's tree topper would be a welcome addition to my tree, from carmenandginger

I am a sucker for reindeer. This one, from sofetchvintage, would be a sweet addition to the few I currently have.

I can't get enough of these colors. Who says Christmas is all red and green? Certainly not funkeyfinds.

We had tons of these wooden ornaments growing up. I love stumbling across these from DoNotDestroy.

My grandpa always dressed as Santa for a party we went to, and I swear he looked just like Norman Rockwell portrays him. Thanks, theatticshop, for the memories.

This wins the award for greatest color. It was made in Italy and found by sunnfox.


How do you like to decorate your tree? Are you all about the vintage, handmade, passed down, crystal...etc?

No comments:

Post a Comment