Tuesday, November 17, 2009

How the Grinch Stole Etsy

I love Christmas time. It is hands down my favorite time of year, and I stretch it out as long as possible. This year I practiced patience, and didn't start listening to Christmas music until November 1st. I've only watched one Christmas movie so far (unheard of), and only bought 6 Christmas presents (way behind). So, since Christmas is what's on my mind, I did an Etsy search on a classic:

Etsy Presents:
How the Grinch Stole Christmas
Do you have a little girl on your list? If so, check out:

Or are you looking for the perfect tag for your gifts? Look no further than:


My brothers love things that remind them of Christmases from our childhood. At if it holds beer, all the better!

These pendants are so adorable, I would love to be sporting them around the holiday season. A bit more understated than a Christmas sweater, but still festive. :)

You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch - Glass Tile Pendant by Analiese

The Grinch (S 23) Upcycled Scrabble Tile Pendant ..BUY 2 GET 1 FREE.. by terraterra

Want one of these for yourself? Click on the picture or the title to be taken to the Etsy shop.

Come back tomorrow for A Charlie Brown Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment